The Botanical Extracts Market was valued at USD 3.60 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2017, to reach a value of USD 6.03 billion by 2027.
A plant extract is defined as a plant-based product used for medicinal or therapeutic properties, flavor, and/or aroma. Plant materials used include whole, sliced , or cut plants, plant parts, plant products (such as exudates) algae, fungi, and mosses. Any preparation obtained from plants through various processes such as compression, pressing, extraction, fractionation, distillation, concentration, drying, and fermentation. Plant extracts are any of the natural extracts prepared from sources of plants, including herbs, flowers, leaves, spices, and more. Today, many plant extracts are used in traditional medicines that are being discovered and continually discovered by large pharmaceutical companies.
(Get 15% Discount on Buying this Report)
A full report of Global Botanical Extracts Market is available at: https://www.orionmarketreports.com/botanical-extracts-market/58814/
- Tea Leaves
- Others (Leaves, Seeds, Grains, Petals, Stems, and Bark)
The key players that are profiled in the report include Frutarom Ltd. (Israel), Kalsec Inc (U.S.), and Döhler GmbH (Germany), Nexira (France), Haldin Natural (Indonesia), Synthite Industries (India), MB-Holding GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Synergy Flavors (U.S.), and Blue Sky Botanics (U.K.), Fytosan (France), and BI Nutraceuticals (U.S.).
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Botanical Extracts industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by Botanical Extracts Market Report
1. What was the Botanical Extracts Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of the Botanical Extracts Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Botanical Extracts Market was the market leader in 2020?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
- Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Botanical Extracts market.
- The market share of the global Botanical Extracts market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
- Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Botanical Extracts market.
- Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Botanical Extracts market.
Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and the most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.
Company Name: Orion Market Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Anurag Tiwari
Email: [email protected]
Contact no: +91 780-304-0404